ConnectBike only supplies Giant E-bikes to the business market (B2B), i.e. not to individuals. ConnectBike was founded with the aim of moving people and goods in a more sustainable way. This includes replacing polluting transport with bicycles. This is because the use of electric bikes is better for the environment, more economical for the entrepreneur and better for the city in general. Fewer cars and scooters and just more bicycles make for cleaner and congestion-free cities.
As an individual nevertheless interested to pedelecs on lease? Then take a look at alternative parties. In doing so, it is important for individuals to determine some starting points beforehand.
- For what purpose is the pedelec used?
- How intensively is the pedelec used?
- What is the average distance covered per trip?
- Will the bike be used alone or shared with others?
- Determine the right size. Ask for a bike fitting session at the relevant bike dealer. Determining the right size directly translates into maximum riding comfort.
Electric bike leasing? Pay attention to the small print.
Also, it is important to pay attention to the small print (of lease contract, if you want to lease a bike); what is and especially what is not included in the lease? Often the insurance of a lease bike a high excess and assumes only one service per year. If the bike is used and shared intensively, it is recommended that several service intervals per year are carried out and preventive maintenance is included in the lease rate.