Terms and conditions of delivery.
The ConnectBike product consists of five components:
- The delivery bike from Giant;
- The service and maintenance agreements with ConnectBike;
- The leasing concept of partners such as BNP Leasing Solutions or Elbuco Finance;
- The insurance of Allianz;
- The breakdown service (in the Netherlands by the ANWB).
The delivery of the bicycle is subject to the terms of delivery of the leasing partner, as the leasing partner is the owner of the bicycle. You will receive these delivery terms during the offer process.
Service and maintenance according to ConnectBike's Service Level Agreement (SLA)
As a customer, you can count on excellent service and well-planned maintenance by ConnectBike. You will receive an SLA from us during the quotation process. The most important points of our SLA:
- Correct delivery. The bicycle is 100% roadworthy and equipped in the agreed design and styling. The bicycle technician will explain the e-system, e-display, e-battery charging and general operation before you start using it. Well on your way from the very first moment!
- Preventive maintenance. Every 6 - 8 weeks, ConnectBike's bicycle technicians carry out preventive maintenance. Based on historical data, ConnectBike can predict when certain parts need to be replaced. Regular preventive maintenance ensures that ConnectBike riders are always able to deliver meals on time to clients. And that they enjoy riding their favourite delivery bikes.
- Immediate roadside assistance. In case of a breakdown, there is a service number that can be reached 24/7: it is on the frame of every bike. ConnectBike works together with the ANWB in the Netherlands. The ANWB has agreed that they will be at the bicycle within 60 minutes for minor problems, such as a mudguard that is not straight or a flat tyre. For larger issues, ANWB will refer to ConnectBike.
- No extra costs for service and maintenance. Preventive maintenance and breakdown cover are included in the lease price. The repair costs will only be charged to the customer in the event of intent, gross negligence or carelessness.
- Good insurance for damage and theft: ConnectBike takes care of a good insurance of the bicycle. All damages are covered, provided that the user treats the bicycle with the care expected of a good father. This includes keeping the bicycle in a safe place, charging the battery, keeping the tyres at the right pressure and having preventive maintenance carried out.
Our team of bicycle technicians does everything to keep our riders on the road! We wish you a lot of convenience and riding pleasure with the ConnectBike delivery bikes!